Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ensuite is sweet.. :)

It's not like the ensuite was all smooth sailing. I really wanted dark tap ware from the very very beginning. I spent ages on ebay getting the 'look' only to find that my plumbers would not install tap ware that didn't come from Australia, even if they already sold it here. 

VERY annoying plumbers. They also made sure not to plumb anything 'flush' (close to the walls so i'd have space for a bin under the kitchen sink as requested, for example) and wouldn't plumb anything weird. Despite the law in Australia stating you only need to use tricky tap ware on a new build/ extensive renovation - mine was neither. 

OH well. 

Looks pretty enough now with my Perrin & Rowe. 


Antique marble basin from Ottoman Empire - it's an old turkish basin. 

Cleans up alright!!


Big fan of my shower head :) 



The ensuite is off the main room - as pictured!

No comments:

Post a Comment